Marguerite Jensen is proud to present this immaculately kept home which has been loved by the one family for several years.
Presenting the opportunity for both investors and those looking for a family home.
This property has been freshly painted and offers top quality fixtures and fittings, all within a stones throw to all amenities!
* Three large carpeted bedrooms
* Master suite offers private balcony, over-sized ensuite & walk in robe
* Large main bathroom
* Gourmet kitchen offering quality gas appliances and ample bench space
* Sunlit separate lounge upon entry with stunning timber floors
* Open plan living & dining room adjacent to alfresco
* Spacious alfresco and grassed yard to the front and rear perfect for the kids
* Over sized double garage at the rear to the property
* Ducted A/C, ample storage and so much more
* Close proximity to Leppington train station
West Hoxton is a vibrant and upcoming suburb which has seen growth recently. With access to the M7 motor way, Carnes Hill marketplace, quality schooling and so much more. Now is the time to secure your chance to this opportunity! Inspection is a must!
I look forward to meeting you at the upcoming inspection!
Please contact Marguerite Jensen for further information 0420 512 801
NOTE - During our Open Homes strict COVID-19 guidelines will need to be adhered to for entry into the home:
- Service NSW QR code to be scanned prior to entry
- Hand sanitiser must be used prior to entry
- You will be required to provide full name, address and mobile number
- Fixtures and fittings throughout the home can be opened by the agent only upon request
- 1.5m social distancing must be adhered to
- Private inspections are welcomed if requested
- Face masks to be worn unless exempt