Only a few years old, this stunning home has been designed with attention to detail to suit the large family. There is no finer address, overlooking the world-class & award winning Stonecutters Ridge Golf Course and so close to surrounding amenities. Close proximity to Schofields and Quakers Hill train stations. Sitting on a 427m2 block in quiet street this home has a lot to offer as a family home or an investment. This property is currently rented to excellent tenants.
If you are looking for a quality home, and don't want to go through the building process, come and inspect this property as you won't be disappointed.
• Master bedroom has twin walk in robes and ensuite
• 3 other large bedrooms all have built in robes
• Large rumpus room with balcony overlooking golf course
• Modern main bathroom with separate toilet
• Double linen press
• Downstairs features a formal lounge, or it could be a large study for those working from home
• Spacious kitchen with walk in pantry overlooking informal dining area
• Good size family room leading to alfresco area also overlooking golf course
• Home theatre which could also be an extra bedroom.
• 3rd bathroom downstairs
• Linen press for extra storage
• Double garage.
• Plantation shutters, ducted air conditioned, gas cooking
For further information on this property contact Lucy Jensen.
- Living Area
- Air Conditioning